Tuesday, February 05, 2008

LOST & FOUND

I woke up each morning, I didn’t know what I want.
Couldn’t live each day, I forgot who I was.
The old me has gone, cant seem to recall
I am dosed in the old city and I cant get away from it.

I was a stranger to myself
A survivor of my own fate
I kept believing on genuine people as I thought
But I never found a comfort in the city where life is a trouble

Heading to nowhere, to a place I’ve never been
Getting insane about things, I went breaking myself free
Driving down south my mind was still bare
Empty as my life is, with fears, regrets and risks.

I woke up and open my eyes
And I saw your face before mine
In a strange land I found warmth
In myself I found peace.

I found the love in you, Scarborough
I belong to you
You had me at my worst and you have me at my best
You may not deserve me, but my love will be forever yours

The simple life you brought is the greatest thing I ever had
I want to spend a lifetime with you
I wanna die in your arms, Scarborough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it seems like you are now happy, contented and rested..i'm bidding you farewell..i'll be missing you just like when we were still together, i never wanted to miss any text messages and calls..just like everytime you head for home after spending a weekend with me..


just let me bleed..


now it's time to face the truth..i could never be with you..iloveyou.


adieu..