Saturday, August 23, 2008

NEGLECT & REGRET



I'd say goodbye for now, I know it will be long
before we see each other again
I know it will not be the same
as the old days when we were as free as the birds
but no matter what, you will always be my best friend.

I remember the days when we simply spend time
talk about stupid things and laugh like crazy
long time ago when I was fragile
you were there to cheer me up

You spoiled me like a pampered child
you treated me as your brother
you never failed to remember me even if I do

My heart is bleeding and my soul cries
regret is killing me, I wish I didn't neglect you
I know its too late, I am suffering the price

My bestfriend, I am now alone
I wish you are here so I would feel the same happy as I was
They say 'you'll not miss the water until it's gone'
and I do realise that now, I wish I could turn back the time.

My bestfriend, goodbye for now
we will see each other again in a distant future
my heart will never change even if your's do
I will always cherish the moment that we had
I wish I get over this pain of losing you.


No comments: