Monday, November 06, 2006

TIRED OF JAMES BLUNT SONG

I first heard James Blunt with his single "Your'e Beautiful". Sophisticated, sexy and artistically done, the song got a different style. It went with Daniel Powter's hit single "Bad Day", another new taste and unique style. Since then, new singles came in the airwaives like "Cry", "Goodbye My Lover", "Tears and Rain", "Three Wisemen" and other hits (not just yet).

Blunt's music is a reflection of himself. True-to-life, experience-based creations that at least half of the world's population can relate with, and I'm not excluding myself. He once was a Buckingham Soldier, went into the wars and probably experienced life's bitter taste.. this is according to a trivia but I never had a chance to authenticate the fact.

Obviously I got this strong inclination towards his art. It deeply penetrates my soul whenever I would hear it playing, strangely weird because I didnt have the chance to see James Blunt's face as of this time. I started creating photo-slide videos with his song rendition with "Cry" to background my heart-freaking ;-) poem " Ode to my Heart" followed by his "Goodbye My Lover" to accompany my first-ever literary composed "My Crime" and recently, got tired of sounding too melancholic and oppressed with my poem "Reclusion" featuring "Tears and Rain".

All done for art's sake... regardless of the truth that it was entirely a correlation of my emotional state and way to express the unspoken, unheard, unexplained and misunderstood side of me. Tiring it may seems in the end but in the long run, his art is more than its aesthetic function but a therapy and ticket to a revival of a lost soul.

Here is the video rendition of "Reclusion"



No comments: