Thursday, September 21, 2006

POST MORTEM

Tonight is my night. It’s the best time of my day. Perhaps the last day of my life, a life that’s full of pain, anxiety and glum. Tonight I will come out of my bed and face the world outside, my life has to end.

Tonight is the moment to linger on my throbbing and on the days of my belligerence against life’s imperfections. I would close my eyes for the last time to see my life in a flash. Tears would come out to purify each moment and to let the pain out so the world could see the long-kept melancholy.

Tonight im going to have my last smile, to remember the people who held my hands to keep myself standing whenever I would tend to fall down. The people who gave me inspiration to keep myself fighting, the ones who listened to my crying and to those who loved me when I was unable do the same.

Tonight will be my last breathe to let go of my worries for it’s the most awaited instance when I could let go of my gasp, to let myself free and vanish completely.

Tonight I fear no pain; I discovered the virtue of immunity. I fear no failure as I learned about the way to a second chance. I fear no loneliness, myself is my ceaseless companion. I fear no dark, for I know at the other side of the earth is a light that is about to shine on me. I fear no death, for it promises a brand new life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and sings.......

"true colors" -mymp

You with the sad eyes
Don’t be discouraged
Though I realize it’s hard to take courage
In a world full of people you can lose
Sight of it all
The darkness inside you
Makes you feel so small

But I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors and that’s why I love you
So don’t be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful, like a rainbow

Show me a smile then
Don’t be unhappy, can’t remember when
I last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy
And you’ve taken all you can bear
Just call me up ‘cause you know I’ll be there

And I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors and that’s why I love you
So don’t be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful, like a rainbow...