Tuesday, September 19, 2006

RECLUSION

Under my bed I slept. Underneath I found peace, free from turbulence and safe from harm. I would be protected and my pain would not be seen. Down there I stayed until I would decide to be happy again.

Under my bed I went out, once again I felt free.My grasping hands loosened up, Im ready to satisfy my instinct to love again.
The world outside was too bright; courageous my heart is, yet my eyes could not bear the blinding light. Tears came out and it hurt. I wish I stayed down my haven.

You lent me a hand to hold and a shoulder to cry on. You stood by me and provided me comfort. Under the bed was my haven, Above it i found you, my fortress.

Tonight i sleep, with you in my mind. My fears are gone -- i am no longer alone. Under my bed i find refuge, above it I find serenity with you. this time, I know, I will be happy again.

2 comments:

Extroverted Introvert said...

I miss you.
hope to see you soon
my twin soul

Extroverted Introvert said...

i miss you
my twin soul
hope to see you really soon